I really need to find some1 to talk, a person who can really listen to me n stop saying things that I don wish to hear.. I need to shoulder that I can lean on so that I can cry my heart out! I cant take it anymore, I need to release, I need to throw all negatives away!!! Who can help me.. I wan to numb myself by drinking or dancing.. I cant think neither I can action... SOS!!!
*rem I don wan console, I juz need a listening ear...
what the hell you still doin at hm... Bring sis see doc need so long hrs meh? Running away is the truth ba.. Idiot u!! What the hell u think u r doin? haha.. Miss again!! Blame who? urself la!! Who ask u to b so lazy, lack of determination, low confident, no motivation, no initiative, no learning attitude blah blah blah... How many times u wan to miss huh? Missed 4 times still not enough huh? nw the 5th time le!! hw many time u still wan to miss? 10? 20? Or even 30?
huh? What? No time? Bull shit la, onli those who don plan n fails to follow plan will say no time!!! U got plan don wan to follow!! See the result is like this lorz!! Huo Gai!! Later tio sack then good luck to you horz...
ohh man, what am I doin? Self destroying ah? arghh... Fxxx!!! sorry sam, i did it again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment